When and how do I get paid?
The Print Bar has an automated system for handling store commissions. It works like this:
- The system will calculate commissions that you earn from every sale your store makes (you determine how much this is by setting your sale price)
- Payments are held by the platform for roughly 10 days after being shipped out from us (in case there are any issues that we need to fix)
- After the 10 days has elapsed then the payments will automatically clear
- All payments that have cleared are paid to your PayPal account on the 1st of every month
- You'll see a tally of your sales and outstanding commission payments when you log into the dashboard of your online store
To make sure you receive your commission payments you need to set up a PayPal account and enter the details into the store by following the below steps
How long does it take until my customers get their products?
Your clients will have their items in approximately 14 days + shipping from placing their order.
How do the garments get shipped out?
We ship our products out in plain, unbranded and eco-friendly packaging.
Will my customers know it's from The Print Bar?
No, because we ship our products out in plain packaging your customers won't know that it came from us.
Who handles customer service?
As the store owner and administrator for your dropshipping site, you are responsible for the customer service for your shop, however we are always here to help if you require assistance, for example assisting you with organising reprints if necessary. In these rare cases, you can reach out to us in the customer service team via the email address [email protected] and we can work with you to find the best solution for your customer.
What if I have an existing website?
Our system is a completely free hosted website platform with ecommerce. But you are welcome to keep your existing website and there are 3 ways to do this.
- Embed our store into your website using an iframe (note we do not integrate with Shopify yet but we are working on this)
- Use a subdomain for the shop. ie. shop.yourdomain.com.au
- Or use a reverse proxy. See the post about adding a blog to your website for information on how to do a reverse proxy.
How to add a blog to your site?
If you want to add a blog (or any website) to your site and have it display under your domain name, you can by following these steps.
- Click on Website Pages
- Click to create new page
- Click on Advanced Settings down the bottom
- Click "Page Status"
- Select "Embed External Website"
- In External Site URL put the full URL of your external website. i.e. www.wordpress.com/herenowwherenextblog
- In Your Site URL put the URL that the external website content will appear on your site. i.e. "blog" for www.herenowwherenext.com/blog
It's important that you now block google from indexing and being able to search the original website. This will avoid your SEO being affected by duplicate content.
You need to ensure the original source website is set to noindex i.e. <meta name="robots" content="noindex, follow">. With WordPress this can be done via a plugin or by WordPress settings.
You then want to "remove" that tag from the content shown on our website. Therefore, you go back to Advanced Settings add the following rule in the next section Content Rewriting Filters:
Find: <meta name="robots" content="noindex, follow">
Replace: (leave blank)
Can I sell other items in my store that I've already made?
Unfortunately, we don't offer this service for the time being.
Do you offer free shipping?
We used to, but we've restructured our POD pricing recently to be lower, with shipping at a constant rate.
Can you do custom promotions for my store?
Yes we can create a 10% coupon code for you to do a promotion. Just email [email protected] and let us know your store name and what you would like the coupon code to be.
Do you do samples or prototypes?
The way to order prototypes is to place and pay for an order through your store by temporarily making your store markup $0. That way you pay for samples at cost price.
What happens when Print Bar is out of stock of an item?
We take items that are out of stock off the website. In the rare occasion an item is out of stock it is typicaly out of stock for 2 - 6 weeks, but as soon as it is availabe again, it will magically reappear on your store again.